My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

My Pillow is too wet




I just can't stop my eyes from tearing right now...

I'm crying a river. I don't know why, maybe all the burdens, frustrations and disappointment since I was a child erupted all of a sudden.

From a famous Science law, For every action, there will be an equal or opposite reaction.
Like a gun, a finger must trigger for it to fire.


The week was pretty aloof with me, Weekend is not really getting me off.
Even my iPod can't ease what i am feeling.. this is getting worse.



I'm a kind of guy who doesn't really say "i'm sorry" and "please" and maybe that's what makes
my strong personality. So when somebody heard it from me, rest assured I mean it.. but when it comes to a point that these words are mistreated, Simply... no more "sorries" and "pleases".
been crying for 2hours... and it's heavy, im just keeping it silent so no one can hear my rumble.
even Lady GaGa's Bad Romance can't stop me....


From this depression am having, i thought of confessing my status with one of my ex's whom i saw online in ym, i told him everything.. everything went like a beach of tears. after a bit of talk,

"I'll commit myself in helping you..."

a pound of hard relief rushed through my virus filled veins, which I've been longing for..

tomorrow, a good crepe and movie is up.
good luck with puffy eyes.
Sorry, I'm just too Vulnerable.

3 comments:

Juan de la Cruz { Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 11:19:00 PM GMT+8 }
I hope you feel better and things start looking up for you.

Cheer up! :)
fishinthepacific { Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 9:15:00 PM GMT+8 }
bawal ma depress! nakakababa yan ng lucky number =P hugs
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, April 30, 2010 at 1:14:00 AM GMT+8 }
yeah hehe, for sure mababa na to.. but im ok now! :)