My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Overloaded Planner

Cu

rrent iPod song:

Naturally - Selena Gomez


A busy and uncertain week it was...Paper works here, Errands over there and blood tests everywhere!


So many things to do, my planner was overloaded for the week.
From office stuffs to personal issues, i was a bit stressed out!- this can't be! i have my little cd4's to take care with!


Came Friday, everything came as what was planned.
now it's a weekend, there's a time for me to indulge to happiness!

  • Worked my biceps out... It's not bad to be hot especially nowadays. :)

  • Went to Megamall for a haircut and have my hair colored, i found my new hair cutting hub here a couple of months ago. The thing with this salon... staffs are hot! not the stylist but their assistants, i dont know if they require nicely toned biceps, unique height and that husky look for employement. damn, they shouldn't be here! well, still it's a nice eye popping item for me though. :D

  • Strolled around for any potential buys, my handy planner was with me and thought of buying something for my tech babies, a good dog tag accessory and a new shirt.

My feet was aching tired, movie trip is postponed and will be moved for tomorrow.


Maybe it's time to revive my photography experiences and for this, a sunset photo shoot would suffice. . Moving forward after this post, i want to use my own photos in my humble blog.

Hey, did i mention that i'm doing this alone? :)

4 comments:

Juan de la Cruz { Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 9:57:00 AM GMT+8 }
hi. thanks for the comment on my blog and for the assurance. i should be going back to the gym soon, especially when i start taking arvs since i was told it can result in muscle loss.

by the way, i know the salon in megamall. it's vivere, right? hehe. i used to have my hair cut in their galleria salon but when they opened a branch in megamall, i started having my hair cut there already. the assistants are really hot, i must agree. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 1:11:00 PM GMT+8 }
haha, lols.
there's a new recruit, so cute.. haha im such a flirt!

don't worry on it too much, arv's will be your best buddies.
don't stress out on it ok? :)
Trese { Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:28:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hey buddy... just found out that you're following my blog... So how are you?

I like going to malls alone. I have slight autism. Hahaha. Sitting at the cafe, watching people stroll by. Nice dba? :)

Regarding biceps... it's best if you work on your entire arms. Biceps, Triceps and forearms. Big biceps equals popeye! Haha!

Hope to meet you soon... Here's my email: lucky.trese@gmail.com

Leave me your number so we can talk some more. Will go to RITM this week to get my ARVs.

Lucky
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:40:00 PM GMT+8 }
hey 13!

yeah, it's been a while since im following you.. i saw your email and will send you sms in a minute.

yeah! i love strolling along, watching people and likewise, same here, quite autistic especially if my ipod is on.

regarding my biceps, yeah, im just starting out, from what i've read, heavy work out with minimal repetitions will make them bigger, next week i'll start my triceps, the biggers the triceps..,the sexier! lols.