My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Araw ng ODDtingan

April 09, 2010 - Araw ng Kagitingan.
A regular non-working holiday, but for me... it's twice the pay! :D

Knowing it's a holiday, i still decided to visit RITM.
Upon my arrival, OPD door was lokced..

"sigh, pati pala hospital my holiday din..."

I went to ask Kuya Guard and he told me, Ms. Ana just went to somewhere..

I said to myself, "finally, a chance of meeting Ms. Ana"

I saw her and excitedly entered the door and had chikas with the ever famous..
she's really nice! so nice..

Coming 11am, I decided to leave the institution and tried my luck in Makati Med for a vertigo check up. Just like when Ayala Ave. on a non-working holiday, Makati Med was like a Resident Evil hospital.. they're on holiday as well..

ok fine, it's too early for my work shift, i have roughly 3hours to waste.
My viruses were hungry so i went to a nearby McDonalds for small snack, i ordered my favorite Fish burger and salt infused fries and dined outside for a fresh air, non-working holiday environment of Makati.

Few minutes later, just like what i expected, i saw someone i knew...
and he's a + , he's quite a popular guy coz he's mentioned in some blogs, i dont know if didnt notice my presence or if he's suplado na. but i think he saw me. this made another conclusion for me as even in the PLHIV society, there's still this uncertainty where superficiality reigns. well, it's just a personal observation, too many fake personalities i should say. but then again, i dont know...

more than 2 hours remaining, " where would i go?"
i took a cab and drove the way to Glorietta, time for another Timezone play and window shop.
As i was strolling and went up to the movies area, there's a booth kind of something and i saw one of my old time crushes.. oh, he's still cute, nice skin, and hair... i remembered the moment when we were sleeping side by side... kilig for another time! :D ... that was just sleeping, ok? no other naughty thoughts!

Time to leave the place and head back to office..
F@cK#iT! there's my bitch EX! together with his bitch bff... argh!
Good thing i was on my best that day, hahah.

Got nothing to do in the office, work load was at low and it's time to make fun with other officemates. Shared my experiences for the day and it was really fun, im enjoying this life!

Really odd day for me this Araw ng ODDtingan.

0 comments: