My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Unbeatable

I'm so sick and tired of meeting hypocrite guys whom I get to chat online - well, the most.

They not just put their best forward but they actually transform to another stereotype acting to be a good white and tamed sheep.

I must admit, am no perfect but what I wanna point out is how true and honest I am to people. 

Very rare that this is reciprocated, most of the time it's the other way around. 

The most overrated statement I heard recently is - "you know, am not really into sex and those stuff, I'm a good boy and I don't want to infect others bla bla bla.." Then you'll see him grabbing his phone checking Grindr. This is so humiliating.

Thank god I have an eagle eye, reliable senses and can easily see stuff under the table. No matter how they hide it, I can still see details of it..

Oh well, maybe it's time to change.. Be no good guy anymore. I can't beat them so perhaps I'll be joining then instead.

4 comments:

Unknown { Friday, November 4, 2011 at 9:05:00 AM GMT+8 }
Hahahah
Like what i always say, "Give me mindfuck and you spark my interest."

Where have all these guys gone?
zeke { Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 4:03:00 PM GMT+8 }
Eerily familiar. Joined them once, then I puke at myself. I can't really play predator-on-the-looms.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:05:00 PM GMT+8 }
LanchiE said...
Hahahah
Like what i always say, "Give me mindfuck and you spark my interest."

Where have all these guys gone?


it's like finding a needle in a haystack..
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:07:00 PM GMT+8 }
the green breaker said...
Eerily familiar. Joined them once, then I puke at myself. I can't really play predator-on-the-looms


oh well, it's like one in a million