My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Franticism


Thursday...

It seemed that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

1. I had a good dream, but I wasn't able to remember every detail of it!

2. INH tabs smells awful, well for me... though it's smaller than a normal tab.
-i'm on INH prophylaxis by the way, Mantoux test came out positive. PPD test if you're thinking.

3. My printer driver was not downloaded and installed on my desktop, what i have is the Windows Vista version and not Windows XP.



4. I left the house with a one-bar battery on my phone.

5. a simple snack drained me P100, yes, P100. An impractical kind of snack when i have something inside my bag.

6. crappy office systems... they help lessen my cd4 cells, EVERYDAY!

7. a friend who's not talking to you all of a sudden. fine!

8. the most deadly sin inside the office, i was seized using mobile.

9. traffic jam... on a midnight!!!! Arrival on home was late by 25 minutes.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! turn-over will be done tomorrow, i need to look good..
I have a gathering to attend to, a movie date as well.

2 comments:

Juan de la Cruz { Friday, April 23, 2010 at 2:46:00 AM GMT+8 }
tsk tsk. there will always be bad days. you just have to go with the flow and not stress out too much, which is bad for us pozzies.

i am pretty sure today (friday) will be a better day. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 4:12:00 AM GMT+8 }
friday was not that good...