My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Slow Sunday


Yesterday, i told myself that Sunday will be my movie and stress-buster day.

It didn't happen.

I was home the whole day long and got nothing to do but to stare and work my eyes
in front of my laptop.

My boring day started after lunch, It was a nice start since the smell of cooked crabs
rose me from bed and seducing me to tear up their shells.

I went online to check the sites i normally go to. There's Facebook, a gay social network site,
a photo sharing website, my blog and other stuffs...


I planned myself to hit the road by 4pm so i can catch the golden hour of sunset.
but it's too early so i decided to chat around mIRC, the old school chat hub.
met some guys who wanna go and make out, i was tempted but i opted not to go.. well, i have
my plan for the day so i wouldn't go to begin with.

I wasn't able to monitor my time and it's already 530pm, darn! tinamad na tuloy ako! so
I continued on my chore and waited for dinner to be served, i checked my blog every now and then, taking chance that someone might respond to any that i have posted.. luckily there was one! it's Lucky13, an email of him blasted on my outlook revealing his number. Alas!
Someone sensible to talk to!

Dinner was served, Lucky13 and I were still exchanging sms..
I promised myself that today should be a photo-ops day, i went outside the village and took some shots.

it's 1132pm on my laptop... again, Lucky13 and i are still exchanging sms.
a new found buddy...

It isn't a bad day after all...


6 comments:

Juan de la Cruz { Monday, April 19, 2010 at 1:03:00 PM GMT+8 }
hello!

where did you plan to watch the sunset? i usually watch it MOA. great view i must say.

i hope you're having a nice day or you had a nice day if you get to read this in the evening. :)
Trese { Monday, April 19, 2010 at 11:53:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hey hey! Was happy last night as well. See you at the hills :)
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 10:32:00 AM GMT+8 }
Trese, see in +- 1hr :)
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 10:33:00 AM GMT+8 }
Juan,

i always watch and shoot along San Miguel by the Bay. :)

We can watch it and have fun!
fishinthepacific { Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 8:47:00 PM GMT+8 }
chemist, so you're a photographer too?
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 9:57:00 PM GMT+8 }
somewhat kind of sorta.. :)