My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Sensible Sunday


Sunday, and it's a good one for me!

met a new friend, loved the long sensible talks.

Less dense day for Mall of Asia I should say... Maybe tired from the hustles of yesterday's Metro Festival.

Went out for a photoshoot. I like this.. I'm back on my lens.

Stroll, shoot and dine.. wow, 2.5 cups of rice! my appetite is beating me..

(my shot ---> )

leave all stress and insensitivities, time to move forward.

Thanks to this sensible guy i've met.

Sunday's like Sundae.. a comfort zone.


2 comments:

fishinthepacific { Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 9:10:00 PM GMT+8 }
wtf, I was at MOA last Sunday too...i was with Lucky hehehe
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, April 30, 2010 at 1:13:00 AM GMT+8 }
we can meet one of these days.. :)