My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

For the First Time

This is my first official blog...

I tried to do blogging on some personal social networking sites like Friendster and Multiply...
Unfortunately, my typing and critical thinking skills wouldn't allow me to. I mean, i'm so tamad to make blogs simply because ... I don't have something to write to.
My life seemed to be meaningless, not full of surprises and stories worth sharing with.

I really hate Formal Theme Writing and Essay based exams, I'd rather go "algebraic" and compute for missing values of X and Y

Cutting it short, my life is pretty normal until the moment I was seroconverted... you know what I mean, Lentiviruses go swarm and multiply excitedly inside my healthy cells, allowing their complex protein stuffs to bind with my cells' CD4 and CCR5 then using their reverse transcriptase converting RNA's to DNA's and the life cycle goes.

Another reason why I should hate monkeys, or even break out into Pentagon and ask who biologically engineered the virus.

Anyways, enough of BioChem...

Now that my "one-shot" lifetime became more fragile... maybe this is the time to contemplate and think about if this life is worth sharing for.


3 comments:

Canonista { Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 2:13:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hi fellow pozzie. I have been writing for a long time, but this is the first time I write and maintain a blog for myself and others to read. I guess you have been diagnosed just this year too, huh?
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 1:12:00 AM GMT+8 }
yeah, R10, just this march.. nice to know you!
Victor Saudad { Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 9:30:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hi.