My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Twice Blended

Dizziness and headaches are slowly subsiding.. slowly.
Though there are still some signs which I tend not to tolerate it, kaya pa naman.

Anyway, I'm here in Starbucks wasting my 3-hours allowance time doing nothing. See, instead of me lying down in bed, I'm here wasting my time on my laptop.

Nothing much from the past weekend to talk about, just a dine out and a movie date with friends.

Oh, there's the malanding barista. I was falling in line anticipating if I'll get a coffee or a cream based frap, he asked for my drink..

One venti, mocha frap, twice blended without whip for XXXXXX!


Shocked, bakit nya alam name ko? hindi naman nakasabit ang i.d ko so for sure hindi nya nakita name ko.. Until now, im still wondering how in the world he did that. I know he's gay, obvious naman.

I'm still dizzy, puro na lang dizziness.. Im being unproductive coz of this. Wala na ko masyado nagagawa.

Just an update: Ma and I ended it up na. Though nagpaparamdam paren sya. Well, bahala na. Basta ang alam ko, I'm free and I can do anything I want. :D

Ta!

4 comments:

The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+8 }
shet, na reject ko nanaman yung mga comments..
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:02:00 AM GMT+8 }
Sosyal.... Walang whipped cream... Diet ka teh? :p
(Trese) 7/27/10

oo kaya, grabe sa fat eh hahaha
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:02:00 AM GMT+8 }
hmmp maybe inalam nya.. =) love their dark berry ...

(Jesse)

hindi ko alam, ewan ko pano nya nalaman..
Dabo { Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 7:25:00 AM GMT+8 }
baka psychic hehe