My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Getting Dizzy

I went to RITM last Tuesday to wave goodby to my Nevirapine and say hello to Efavirenz. I went to the OPD clinic and stumbled upon my entrance is Ar, my one of my crush, Ar, as you can remember from the Self-Empowerment seminar. The so suplado, quiet and mataray guy. He still looks good and have a great built. Sorry, pero hindi ko siya pinapansin kasi I felt really awkward and I knew for myself na susupladuhan lang nya ko just like what he did before. So, hanggang tingin na lang. A guy then saved me from awkwardness and gave me a little chit chat, he's R. Got a cd4 count of 2 and got some illness. There's a guy by the corner and I can see on my peripheral vision that he's staring at me. I was curious so I took the seat in front of him. He's R. A newly diagnosed guy and will commence his arv treatment the same day as to my Efavirenz. magka tukayo sila ni earlier R. So to avoid confusion, let's name the earlier R as R-cd4-2 and this R as R-arv. He's still staring and I felt na kinikilala nya ko. So am I, he's kinda cute, good moreno tone and got braces! He's familiar... Really familiar!

He's on his way to the pharmacy to have his arv's. I rushed towards him at sinabayan ko sya sa window, we gave our booklets and prescriptions and while waiting for the meds, we finally got the chance to talk.

Him, 'kelan ka na diagnose?'
Me, 'March of this year ako, ikaw?'
Him, 'bago lang ako, May. You what familiar ka'
Me, 'yeah! Familiar ka din, nagmeet na ba tayo?'
Him, 'yes, i think so... Db you're into photography?'

shocks, kinabahan na ko. Kilala nya talaga ako.

Finally. Puzzle solved.
A night stand guy from the past.

Shet! I felt guilty, ako kaya nakahawa sakanya? the scenes were still fresh, we did it safely. He got a cd4 of the same amount as minde, around 280+. I told Ate Ana about it and she said na wag ka mag worry. For sure hindi ako ang nakahawa at sa iba nya nakuha kasi mababa na din cd4 nya. wag ng magsisihan.

Yeah, she's right. Enough. We can't do anything about it. Lets' move forward.

He went home and I went to the lounge. Tambay lang. Palipas ng oras. Saw some old friends and made chikas.

Now, Im taking Efavirenz. What the heck! Ang lakas ng tama. The morning after I took
it, it really made me felt dizzy and out of myself. Feeling may lagnat at biglang bumangon. That's the exact way to describe it. So far no vivid dreams, and I am getting ready for it. Hahaha, browsing through some Enchong Dee photos eh.. Grrr naughty!

2nd day, lesser effect. I had 8hrs sleep and it's a bit tolerable. Super menthol candies does the trick.

Gawd! Pls spare me from these..

Im getting dizzy nanaman.

Ta!

11 comments:

paci { Friday, July 23, 2010 at 2:46:00 AM GMT+8 }
we are responsible for other people as well. =)

here's my shoulder if you feel dizzy.
engel { Friday, July 23, 2010 at 7:37:00 AM GMT+8 }
hope you're okay.

wv: frail
Dabo { Friday, July 23, 2010 at 12:50:00 PM GMT+8 }
Mahilig ka sa (a)R.. ikaw na. lol =)
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+8 }
paci. thanks... i need one :l
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+8 }
engel. im quite good. night time is dizzy time
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+8 }
david. you made me laugh haha
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+8 }
david. you made me laugh haha
Anonymous { Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:25:00 PM GMT+8 }
i have been taki efav for 2 years now and i still feel its "kick" every now and then. may mga times nga na umuuwi ako from overtime work na feeling ko lasing

i love the vivid dreams, though. good suggestion about photos of enchong dee. next time i'll try browsing through photos of victor basa before taking efav

- M
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:31:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi M.
yeah, today's for enchong. next day's for victor. lols.
packed myself with bonamine and mefenamic acid to control it..

nice hearing from you..
Anonymous { Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:45:00 PM GMT+8 }
M (mike h42008009) here.

do bonamine and mefenamic acid work? hindi ba ma-over load liver mo nyan?
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:48:00 PM GMT+8 }
Mike, that's what im thinking din eh. maybe if the need arises lang naman.. pero not really over load myself.. :)

thanks for reminding.. :D