My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Monday's In between

I'm sooo effin' tired... Again, one of the side effects of Nevirapine. I'm sleepy the whole day. Am here in the office doing nothing, then why not make blog post? Good thing my phone supports MS Word so I can just upload through usb then copy and paste.

Ok, nothing much to say on a Monday. A bit loaded shift but was so manageable that I have extra 2 hours to spare with. Im on my iPod and listening to Lady Gaga's Pokerface. So gay right? Listening to her on an office setting. Anyway, I'm just waiting in vain for our shift to end.

Nothing to talk much on a Monday, then let's bother yesterday's events. Sunday, a small company event was held in Metrowalk. Prior to the event I was planning of dropping by either Shangrila - to check or might even buy some stuffs from Zara, hey they're on sale! Or Megamall - to have a haircut. Well I did jump to Megamall but went to Subway coz Of my sandwhich craving.

On to Metrowalk, met new friends and saw some cuties. Went dinner, videoke, billiards and chit chat over coffee. Well, another pretty experience indeed.



I'm still sleepy. Took hot cup noodles and chips to satisfy my salt taste buds. Sipped coffee, somehow baka mawala mga hikab ko. Still! I tried calculating till when I'll suffer this condition..

Here goes my self-proclaimed calculation,
I ask Wikipedia about Nevirapine's half life. Half-life is a chemical term that denotes the time at which a substance loses half of its concentration. NVP's half-life is 45 hours and I took 4 of them so around 15days?

Enough of those.. Tuesday is set for RITM. Gonna get those Efavirenz in exchange of NVP. Will see good friends again.. Hopefully I can have the chance to meet someone new naman. :P

By the way, I'm missing Ma. Well, he himself but not his pesky paranoia and untrustfulness. gosh, is there such a word untrustfulness? Lols.

Let's see what will happen next. I still don't text him. Huh!


Ta!

4 comments:

Dabo { Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 7:09:00 AM GMT+8 }
kahapon 9 hours ako naka-tengga sa office hahaha kaya nakapagsulat ako ng 2 blog drafts, nagbasa ng lumang emails etc etc..
paci { Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 4:39:00 PM GMT+8 }
mondays would always be the lowest day for me for some weird reason. i guess my body is adjusting itself to the week that will pass..
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 12:55:00 AM GMT+8 }
david. lucky you on a Monday! Luckier me on a Friday. haha
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 12:57:00 AM GMT+8 }
Paci, i really hate mondays. especially way back during elementary and high school days.. nakaka yamot lols