My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Acting Up

All the Lovers - Kylie Minogue

All stimulants and depressants are onto me, what's happening?

Well aside from the burdens mentioned from the previous post, here comes another one.
It's not really a big issue but it really affects my emotional capabilities,

My partner (slash) / date (another slash) / bf to be? is acting up.
I can say immaturity is prevailing, (graduate na ko sa mga ganitong tao, so no big deal) AGAIN.


1. he's too paranoid, every friend, officemate, best friend and person that I text/call/speak to eh may issue. He's too paranoid to think that i'm messing up with him. He even sneaked into my phone and checked all the messages with out me knowing it. I can't blame him nor his past for acting such.. but common man! live in the future and don't dwell yourself from the past. grow up pls.

2. trust issue. cutting it short, HE'S NOT TRUSTING ME.
i think i dont have to explain this.. coming from the horse's mouth.

3. proximity and stability issues. (can really be compromised, but for me plays a crucial role in a relationship) he's from the south, San Pablo, Laguna to be exact. As of now he doesn't have a job since he got sick and still catching up from the loss. He's doing ok now, more than kicking.. he can now fuck ass.

Ok, you might think that I'm too materialistic regarding this but hey, reality bites.
I don't even see the urge and initiation of redeeming himself.. he's like tamad pa.
Maybe it's a sick hang over? Hey, time is running..

I can't elaborate the things happened to us, but what i feel now is certainly different from the time i met him last Self-Empowerment seminar. Things really do change.

I think we should get to know deeper and build the "TRUST" thingy..

I'm not happy.

Ta!

10 comments:

paci { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 2:02:00 AM GMT+8 }
i think your potential significant other is undergoing a phase called "pagmamaganda" which most plu's are guilty of.
well if there is someone who can handle him, it's you.
and it is wise to build that trust thingie between you two. it is a prerequisite. =)
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 2:25:00 AM GMT+8 }
hmm, pagmamaganda? uhm, i dont really get it.. iba kasi yung nasa isip ko sa term na yun? :)
Canonista { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 7:12:00 AM GMT+8 }
Time to give the big slap.
JMAC28 { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 8:03:00 AM GMT+8 }
Hirap talaga magmahal noh?! Hay. Daming complications. But I'm sure that you'll find one that would really make you happy. Tumingin-tingin ka lang both directions. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 2:23:00 PM GMT+8 }
Jesse, yeah.. pero i'll try to stick pa. ganun kasi ako eh, will try to stick to one.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 2:24:00 PM GMT+8 }
King, ay.. sinabi ko sakanya yan.. ever famous line "sasampalin kita!"
Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, July 12, 2010 at 7:53:00 AM GMT+8 }
give him time to adjust to you, and you to adjust to him; making sure he knows how you feel about his behavior. if after a certain period, he's still like like, then you have to decide.

you have every right to be happy. why subject yourself to being NOT happy? ;)
Trese { Monday, July 12, 2010 at 11:12:00 PM GMT+8 }
so kelan mo ba sasampalin? LOL. I'll be in Makati tomorrow after my medical exam. I'll text you... what's ur new sched na nga pala?
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 2:05:00 AM GMT+8 }
Trese, pag nagkita tayo bukas.. hahaha. same sched dear.
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 2:06:00 AM GMT+8 }
Eternal Wanderer, well im still trying to test the waters.. sayang naman ang chance. just like what you have said, maybe we need some time adjusting. :)