My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Round About

Last Saturday, Ma and his friends planned to join the yoga session by
Pa. It got cancelled by any chance and they called in to meet me in
Shangrila. Fine, another last minute cancellation. Ma and I were not
in the good mood, as you can see from my last blog, i let him feel
that i was really upset, angry and so frustrated of what he is doing..

I met Ma and a good friend of his, E. And went our way for some
afternoon coffee and chitchat. Things were not really in the scene coz
of my rage.

Cutting it short, inaway ko siya ng bongga and threw all my anger ang
angst. He did the same, and we were doing it in the presence of his
good friend.. Well, nakakahiya din. But ok na din kesa hindi ko pa
masabi. Went out for a dinner, still with Ma, E and now.. E's ex. What
a complicated scenario. I felt a library-silence and awkward moments
between us. We parted ways with silence, them, going to Laguna for a
party event and me, going home.. I decided to spend my time alone.

The day after, Sunday, of course.. Im still an existing human entity
with feelings... I felt guilty of what I did. So I said sorry... And
there you go, bati na uli kami..

Several days after, eto we're arguing again! Another trust issue. I
dont know if i did something wrong or what.

I couldnt believe that being honest can lead to a senseless argument.
Here's what happened...

Way before, we argued about my ex being my officemate. Seeing each
other and sometimes having an unintentional lunch get together, of
course with my other colleagues. A while ago, my ex sent me a message
asking a favor and wants to entrust me of his belonging, so i took my
lunch break and we met in the pantry, chit chatted for a while and did
his purpose.

Co-incidentally, Ma texted and asked kung sino kasabay ko mag lunch..
I was honest, i told him i was with my ex and King.
The rest was history.. Argue argue argue.

Sheeeeesh.. When this gonna end?
is patience really a virtue?


Ta!

4 comments:

JMAC28 { Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 1:12:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hirap magmahal noh?! [sigh]
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 1:18:00 PM GMT+8 }
that's the essence of it.. :)
JMAC28 { Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 1:20:00 PM GMT+8 }
yeah, pero sa partner ko give up narin ako! I think I'll be moving out soon sa apartment. Can't live with him anymore.

take care.
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 1:25:00 PM GMT+8 }
well, do whatever your heart wants to say...
It comes naturally.. hehe, parang Selena Gomez lang. :)