My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Rain Rain Go Away

Sunday, planned to go with D and K. Unfortunately, D has fever.. boo! K. I think is not yet awake and he's not replying. It's already 4pm and I don't wanna waste my time inside this boring room.
It's raining hard and I decided to let it pass before I go out of the house. I was browsing some blogs, online in PlanetRomeo, Facebook and other personal sites. Wala lang, juat to keep myself busy for the meantime. Tomorrow is another Monday, Another busy week off. Sheesh.

Ma, is not texting. I miss him a bit, but to render his lesson and realization I opted not to text or talk to him. Hayaan ko muna. Well for sure if I did, magaaway ulit kami.

It's the 5th day of my Acyclovir, my opportunistic infection is gone. I have 4 tabs left and I'm gonna miss this. It's like candy, the texture and the taste. It's not the usual medicine that taste like hell. Well. Thanks Acyclovir! no more 5x/day for 5days :D



I took photos of the ARV's .. boredom really kills. :D




I'll be preparing myself in a bit.
Have questions? Just give me a holler!


Ta!

3 comments:

Anonymous { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 4:30:00 PM GMT+8 }
Katawa naman photos mo (I meant that in a nice way ha). I wouldn't even consider taking a photo of my Efavirenz bottles. hehehehe. I really like your attitude
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 4:33:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hehe, napaisip din ako dun. well, I plan to transfer those to another bottle naman. :D
mhigs876 { Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 11:14:00 AM GMT+8 }
ang cute nun efavirenz. ;) dunno why but i like how it was named. kumbaga cutie sya pag naging tao sya. hahahahaha