My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Weekend Bail Out

Since it's a weekend, let's set aside the stresses...

Saturday and I can't believe that I am a loser. I usually go out of towns, dine out, play sports, challenge Timezone Tekken 6 hotties, pig out and go food tripping, watch movie or any outdoor activity. Outdoor ok, meaning... not inside the house. But what now? I'm in my bed with my laptop connected to my wifi and doing nothing.. such a loser. It seems that my friends are too busy or me being too lazy to invite them on a date out.

Well, to start if off.. I'm having fever! not really high-grade. just feverish feeling with chills and a bit headache resembling a true fever.. wow, that's a lot of the word "fever". This is one of the main side effect of Nevirapine, the dreaded and frightful ARV since it can splash you out with rashes making you ugly or maybe uglier. :) Good thing my body reacted with fever and not with rashes. Whew! So I have to stop taking it. But of course, I need to continuously take Lamivudine + Zidovudine. I texted D regarding this since he has the first line experience with this kind. haha and yeah he said to stop taking it. Ate Ana asked me to drop by RITM on Tuesday, I'm gonna redeem Efavirenz in exchange of Nevirapine. Hmmm, another dreadful ARV. I wonder how does it feel to have this "vivid dreams" side effect with Efavirenz.

Since am not doing anything, I tried researching the ARV's. As I skim and scan Wikipedia, I felt something really dramatic.. I'm missing Organic Chemistry!!! Missing the old days.. I took 2 Organic Chemistry classes and I did enjoy the curriculum. How to name the organic compound, how to synthesize the compound, what reagents to be used and yada yada yada.. I know it may sound geek and too schoolish.

It's quite surprising that there are some "non-reactive" to gp41 and gp120 guys reading my blog.
gp41 and gp120 are the proteins found on the outer layer of the morons. Hmmm, maybe i'll have a quick rundown of my knowledge on this stuff. It's quite alarming that even those "reactive" or HIV + guys don't or have a limited background regarding some stuffs. I have a pos friend and he doesn't know what is Azithromycin for. Wow.

Wants some lesson? :)

Sunday's plan is already alloted. Gonna go out with D and K. Might watch Inception and dine out. I don't know, It's up to them.

Somebody messaged me on my "positive-account" in Planet Romeo, he wanted us to be friends. Ok, no problem. We can try. We talked about the usual stuffs and it came to a point that he shared his photo. He's cute, i can feel he's Chinese and doesn't know how to speak the native tongue. I'm still doubtful of giving mine since, of course, my identity and I'm scared of humiliation. It seems he's naive to HIV and really wants to know more about it. Well, he got me.. I gave my "normal-account" and saw my photos.. and then all of a sudden he's talking like an expert. He even asked if I know Ate Ana, Shola, Ate Ellen and the rest of the gang in RITM. I was really surprised, why and how in the world you know them.. "By the way im not HIV +", he said. So how come? I got bothered with him and never replied to any of his queries. Then, minutes after.. He sent another message.. "Let's have sex!" . Hmmm, suspicious.. I wanna block him but it might trigger something so I just ignored him. Tsk, Sayang.. He's so hot pa naman. :))

And now, I'm looking for mates to talk to.. It seems that everybody is busy on their gimiks.


Ta!

6 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 8:44:00 PM GMT+8 }
that's why i commanded my friends to come to my house tonight since no one was also inviting me wahahahaha
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 8:46:00 PM GMT+8 }
how i wish i can also host a house party or should i say be invited too by someone.. :)
Dabo { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 12:48:00 PM GMT+8 }
lessons? sure. kaso baka mag-nosebleed ako. lol

but really on my part, it's the statistics and how these numbers mold our generation that interest me the most...and how the policy makers and other institutions (i.e. church) behavess..
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 1:31:00 PM GMT+8 }
david. haha, yeah i can.. well, thats the other part of the story. :D
Anonymous { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 4:16:00 PM GMT+8 }
It's so nice to come across this blog. Being an HIV+ myself, it's refreshing to see someone talking/blogging about what I might be feeling on a daily basis... keep it up
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 4:27:00 PM GMT+8 }
Thanks for dropping by friend! nice to hear from you :)