My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Paradigm Shift

It's totally over. Closed book between me and Ma.

... and now, Paradigm Shift. A change of mind. Of what you used to.

Weekend is so silent. My phone is not ringing, almost no new messages.

No one to talk to, every break-up ganito lagi ang set up.

Well, I'm used to it. Maybe this is a great time to give time for myself again.

But somehow, no bitterness. Hindi ako galit. Good thing.

Agenda for today:

1. work my arms out, its been several weeks since I jolted my biceps and triceps.
2. shop. Zara stores are on Sale!
3. Watch movie. Marathon maybe.
4. Dine out to a resto that I haven't tried.
5. allot time for unexpected plans.

Weather: Cloudy, seems it's going to rain hard.

Dilemma: how can I do my agendas with this kind of weather. crap!

Solution: Just push with it.

Result: Satisfied and peaceful being.. chos! haha


Ta!

3 comments:

Canonista { Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 5:32:00 PM GMT+8 }
It's nice to go out during a rainy weather. Just make sure you bring a complete set of rain gear and shoes that doesn't easily allow water to get in your feet and a nice big umbrella.
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 5:38:00 PM GMT+8 }
hindi na ko maka alis. wala kasi ako kasama haha
Eternal Wanderer... { Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 8:02:00 PM GMT+8 }
as a good friend of mine said after his break-up:

i>i never realized how much i missed my me time ;)

*hugs*