My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Hilariousness

I'm wasting my spare time here in Starbucks together with my Iced tea and Sausage Roll. Good thing I have my laptop with me so I can be more interactive.

The other night, a foreigner friend of mine who's based here in the country messaged me through my dummy account in Planet Romeo. The dummy account was intended for HIV-related purposes. Cutting the story short, since we didn't really made too much interesting stories, He said that HIV is a condition for hot and rich guys. Why so? He said he have friends who is also HIV-positive that are too hot to handle and almost everybody wants them. Fine. Stereotyping? lols.

Speaking of foreigners, there are 2 hot guys here sitting in front of me.
1 table apart, both are studying and writing and on laptop as well. What's with them? Both are also nail-biting. Weird. One Korean-type and another Euro-guy. I'll just feast my eyes on them.

I had a prominent vivid dream last night. I don't wanna make further discussion about it. It's hilarious. It's not about the dream but what happened on me while dreaming. It's so childish! hahah. That's already a clue. For sure it happened to you when you were a small kid. Gosh. Needed to change the sheets. :D

I'm losing concentration. Another side effect of Efavirenz. I need to but a blue-ink pen. Studies show that using blue-inked pens will stimulate the brain making you more focused.

Ta!


Ta!

5 comments:

Canonista { Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 6:00:00 PM GMT+8 }
Wow! Makagamit nga ng blue inked pen.

See you later!

Oiy, nagtext pala ako sa iyo kagabi... Di ka naman nagreply. Naglunch ako ng hattinggabi.
Eternal Wanderer... { Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 9:12:00 PM GMT+8 }
i've never had a wet dream :(
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, August 20, 2010 at 12:46:00 AM GMT+8 }
Eternal, it's not a wet dream..... :I
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, August 20, 2010 at 12:47:00 AM GMT+8 }
King, wala ako na receive na text... hmm, cge bukas. Friday.
mhigs876 { Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+8 }
"He said that HIV is a condition for hot and rich guys. Why so? He said he have friends who is also HIV-positive that are too hot to handle and almost everybody wants them"

-GUSTO KO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! hahaha