My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Sleeved Guy

Saturday. I met a good friend of mine. He's D. He knows that I'm HIV positive. It was really intentional for me to tell him, It was just a case of saving something irrational why I told confessed my sero-status. He used to be a date of mine last year. It didn't work since I was already diagnosed and decided not to push with it. We're really good friends. We even date out together fortnightly. It seemed that he proved to me that what ever sero-status I have, We can be good friends. I was drinking my favorite milk-tea frap when he grabbed it and took a sip on it.
As he's sipping my drink, "hmmm, this taste good!". It was a delightful moment for me.
After dining out and seeing a movie we decided to part ways. He always drops me off to the best place I can get another cab or puv.

It's already 130am. Cabs are damn choosy so I waited for puv's. There's one but it's still loading and waiting for passengers. I stood as if was waiting and hoping for another one to pass by, saving my time. Then all of a sudden, there's a guy beside me. Wearing long sleeves, a bit loose fit pants, clean cut and sneakers. Ok, no big deal. He's just an average guy for me. A rate of 6/10 perhaps. To my peripheral vision, I can see that's he's staring at me. Out of consciousness, I tried to stare back. I now feel that he's into me. He moved closer and closer, "Is there a straight way going south?" Aha! first move.. Just like what I thought. "Yes, the same puv that I will ride on to". Minutes after, he was bugging his mobile phone. I think he wants to get my number. I moved a bit further since it was an awkward feeling. He's even touching my shoes with his. Hmmm, I think he wants something.

I decided to get on the puv and wait. When it was about to depart, he went inside and still staring at me. Hmmm...
Just like what I said, I'm choosy. I'm not a desperate retard. Maybe you're into me, but I'm not. Sorry. Though I think he's nice enough. The scene ended with nothing. Just teasers and stares. not much interesting happened afterwards. I may sound rude. I'm not. It's just a collaborative and integrated experiences from the past. I learned too much. :)

Hope to see him again, and tease him again, Sometime..
He's the 3rd person ever in my gayhood life to approach me. I admit, I'm really snobbish and aloof. But for sure, when you know me. First impressions won't really last. :)

Ta!

4 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 5:50:00 AM GMT+8 }
like i said, i leave my cap to you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:45:00 PM GMT+8 }
fine fine! lemme have it! :D
Anonymous { Friday, August 27, 2010 at 2:16:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi. poz here too. i'm discovering more and more people in manila who blog about their lives after the hiv thing.

sorry newbie. i got no fancy terms.

drop by my blog sometime. ;)

oh and thank you for your honesty in your posts. it helps us newbies find out what life could be like. and it looks pretty good. lol
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, August 27, 2010 at 9:46:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi there karfaki..
thanks for dropping by> :)