My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Right or Wrong time

Sunday. I hate it. You know for a fact that when you wake up the next day.. Monday.
It's time for work, 2 days is not really enough for me. Maybe I'm getting to used with what I am doing. It's too monotonous. I need to add color to it.

I met someone over the cyberspace. Well, we didn't meet yet. The odd thing about it is, we're officemates. He calls every now and then. I haven't seen his physical appearance but based on the photos he sent me, i think he looks cute and decent. Braces guy, small earring. He i go again, attaching myself to someone and when the time comes, it's me who losses. We're still on the talking+getting to know phase.

The catch here is, ok fine. Maybe we're on to each other but what will happen if I confess to him my sero-status. What will he do if he found out that i'm HIV positive. Geesh. 2 things might happen, or will surely happen.

1. You and Me against the world (the dreaded Magnetic relationship) again... but this time, I made sure that I'm not an option.

or

2. Scram! go away..

Number 2 is the risk, number 1 is the happy side of it.

Just like what i said, I'll hold on to my philosophy.

I'd rather cry every night than to be on an irrational relationship.
I'll never be a desperate retard.

1 comments:

Canonista { Monday, August 30, 2010 at 8:15:00 PM GMT+8 }
Smile. I know what you're going through right now.

Just take it easy, let him know you more, and do the same to him. You feel when it is the right time to tell him about the big secret.

I too, am hoping that he will be able to accept you with wide open arms.