My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Toppings and Icings

I mentioned in my previous post that me and my beloved "ex" is working under the same roof.
Yes, we're office mates. Been with the company for 2years now and he's new, 3 months or so. I said to him to work here since the grasses here are really greener. (California Gurls?) lols.

He entrusted me his belongings including money. I still treasure that. He still trusts me.
His shift is early morning and I'm on the mid. When he's about to clock out, it's my clock in.

One day, he asked for his entrusted money and said to meet in the fire exit. We're just 1 floor away. Fire exit, hmm. I know what you are thinking. I never did that. I gave him his money and surprisingly he a box of cupcakes with icings and toppings were seen.

How sweet. The cup cakes were yummmy.

Will he still be that way if he knew I'm positive. I don't think so.
Well. So far, we're friends/officemates. That's it.
No expectations or anything.


Ta!

2 comments:

Nishi { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 10:56:00 PM GMT+8 }
You know sometimes, out of our fear of being judged, we tend to judge others first.

again, i can only imagine what you are going through, but maybe you can try giving people a chance.
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 1:07:00 AM GMT+8 }
coz now i have someyhing to protect to.. i always try. :)