My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

My blog's everywhere

I just remember, I posted my blog URL to my pseudo-account in a personal gay site. And many guys from there sends me messages regarding them reading my entries. Hmmm, so I'm now pressured on what to post. Let it be personal or opinion-based posts. Whatever, As long as I express myself using this medium. I really don't care. I don't usually talk to people about personal life. It's not I'm not a sociable person, it's like I just hate and trying to avoid awkward moments. When I share my stuffs personally, that's already awkwardness.

I skipped one intake of Efavirenz. Sorry. :( my bad. I had too. I'm on a social gathering and need to be in tip top condition. I don't want myself to be in syncope just because of my dizziness and neurological side effect. Besides, I might have another vivid dream. Hmmm.. and took some amounts of alcohol. This might be the last. I will find a way on how to deal with late night gatherings and taking Efavirenz at the same time.

I also skipped one intake of Combivir, eehh.. My bad, again. My phone alarmed and I was playing Plants vs Zombies. "later, when all the zombies have died". grrr... time passed when I'm addicted to it and let my meds go away. Sorry again.

After a month or so of suffering from the side effects of Efavirenz, I'm now on the road again of lifting some weights.

Since a lot of people try to rad my blogs and ask on my pseudo-account in the gay social site. I might try to let them know about my story. I try to think of a way on how to do this. For the mean time, lets talk! :)

Ta!

6 comments:

engel { Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:48:00 AM GMT+8 }
we write to express not to impress.

take your time. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8 }
exactly engel.. :)
Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, August 30, 2010 at 7:35:00 AM GMT+8 }
don't pressure yourself.

it'll take out the pleasure in writing ;)
The Chemistry Guy { Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:45:00 PM GMT+8 }
I won't .. I dont feel any pressure right now!
paci { Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 11:45:00 AM GMT+8 }
write and write some more. focus on how to put things in writing rather than the eyes that would gaze on your words. =)
Cytokine Storm { Monday, February 14, 2011 at 3:28:00 PM GMT+8 }
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Mister!!!