My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Flirting Space 2.0

Last week I went to the other office's building site for a company activity.
Call time was 1pm. I took lunch by 12pm and went my ass on the building. Of course, Filipino time.. a 1pm meeting will start 3pm. Even worst, we started 6pm. WTF. Whole day affair.

The team decided for a late lunch and took their cigs at the the smoking area. I'm not a smoker. So I just stand by my feet and listen to their stories. Several meters facing my direction is a cutie, I think with his smoking buddy. My peripheral vision says he's staring at me.. I tried to looking at him but i'm too shy.. haha. Done with smoking and parted ways.. ok. Another same old story.

1 week after... a cute guy added me to be his friend in Facebook. I just typically add coz I simply don't care. what do I have to lose if I add strangers, besides it's a social networking site. Of course, the mere fact that he's cute. So I confirmed his request.

Fine.

Days after, He messaged me..

hey, I saw you last week in XXXX (name of the building)

Oh fuck.. it's him. :D

We talked some things and we have something in common.

a. he's also into volleyball
b. he's just nearby.. we're both from the south.
c. we have common elementary and high school classmates

He works for an oil petrol company. It shows intelligence. :)

but upon scrutinizing his Facebook page, He's in a relationship!
BOO!!! arrghh... hmmm. Let's see what will happen next, :)

8 comments:

Unknown { Monday, August 16, 2010 at 4:51:00 AM GMT+8 }
I hope that relationship status is not true. Else, I hope you stop. =)
Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, August 16, 2010 at 8:20:00 AM GMT+8 }
volleybelle ka rin pala whahahahaha
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:54:00 AM GMT+8 }
pipo, ahahaha..
hmmm lemme think about it. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:55:00 AM GMT+8 }
eternal, yes.. heheh. are you too?
Canonista { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 7:24:00 AM GMT+8 }
Aww... Pero malay mo naman...

Smile.
Eternal Wanderer... { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 8:28:00 AM GMT+8 }
uu.

high-set balls, low balls, fast-shoot balls.

anything balls! weeeeee
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:43:00 PM GMT+8 }
king, i doubt.. hehe.. i wont expect. alam mo na...
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:43:00 PM GMT+8 }
Eternal, i love playing "it" lols hahah