My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Nugget Guy

I bought a book at a nearby bookstore, trying to be a book worm.. I bought one for 45 pesos. Quite Cheap.

Then I decided to splurge myself again with Salt and Ketchup.. I bought my Cheeseburger and Large Fries. Of course, add to it the tons and tons of salt and the red thingy.

I was reading the book I bought when a guy caught my attention.
I never thought perfection can be seen. Nice and clean hair cut, average height of 5'8, the yuppy looking appeal, clear skin, perfect chinky eyes!, great sense of fashion (I remember his red/black Fred Perry duffle bag), hot fitting long sleeve on his nice chest and biceps.. hay. Jaw dropping.
I was on my iPod and tried to stare at him. We met in the eye 2 times. OMFG! star struck!

I placed my bag on the table so there would be a something that blocks our sight.
It seemed he noticed that I'm staring at him.. He sat near me. (Me, facing northwards. Him facing southwards) He's on my 11oclock position. Grrr..

He was eating Chicken Nuggets and Rice. It shows that he doesn't have a big appetite since, he eats slowly. Adding to it, the small regular sized meal compared to mine. Large!

There's nothing much happened afterwards. I know that he knows that I'm into him. Too bad. I know for myself that a kind like him won't approach me. Oh well. Just another fairy tale.
Now, I have an addition to my crush list. :)

I may sound conceited, but I'm not. :)

Guys are acting up really weird nowadays.

Ta!
:D

4 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:25:00 PM GMT+8 }
i shall give my cap to you.

lolz
Fickle Cattle { Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:24:00 AM GMT+8 }
I remember flirting. It's usually the small stuff that catches my eye: the way he laughs, or carries a knife and fork.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 2:27:00 AM GMT+8 }
eternal.
haha. slut. lols
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 2:27:00 AM GMT+8 }
Hi Fickle! nice to hear from you... :)