My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Constrained Vulnerability

Another flow of Lacrimation.

How I wish I were trapped in my vivid dreams. Away from the harsh nature of reality.
A dream that transport one emotion to another.

How I wish I was a simple living creature. Away from the complexities of human suffering.
A dream that can be controlled every minute.

How I wish I had a shoulder to cry to on. Away from the corner of room, quietly crying.
A dream that eludes time.

How I wish this was never happened. Away from these tears that make my heart ache.
A dream that can born the inexistent.

Once, someone asked what was the happiest day life-to-date. I couldn't answer.
Someone asked, when was the lowest point. There's an answer.
I can't find myself where am I heading. Playing Pokerface is easy.
A realization that no one else can pamper myself but me, Alone.
A realization that no one else can make me happy but myself.
A realization that I need to revolve on my own world.
A realization that no one to help me. Just myself.
Maybe Alone isn't Lonely. Hopefully.
No but's and no ah's.

Friday the 13th is not that good for me.
I know this is another drama, I'm not usually like this.
It's just that, when you need someone to talk to or to share things with then it's the time when people are not around, even worse, no one talk to or share with.

Gonna watch a cartoon movie to lessen up this.

Good night.

1 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Friday, August 13, 2010 at 3:23:00 PM GMT+8 }
cheer up.

it doesn't cost anything to smile :)

*hugs*