My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Share a seat, not win a friend

I went to the one of the biggest malls in the world.
Agenda was to pay some bills and get some recreational function. A short nifty date again with myself. Well, It's getting fun..

The weather's perfectly fine. Bright and Sunny. It's weird since August is a season of heavy rains and floods yet, The sun is up. I remember the sunflowers from Plants vs. Zombies.
I went to the telecommunication's shop and paid my bill. Agenda was done and I have the time for myself again.

I tried roaming around and checked the movie list for a possible marathon. The Expendable, hmm.. nah! pass on that.. that's too straight. Other were already seen and downloaded, so I just continued roaming around and decided to get bunch of my favorite floss bread. I went to Bo's Coffee and spared my time sipping some chocolate freeze. Watching people as they pass by is again, a great experience. You see the hunks, the cutes, the gays, the boys, the dogs, those bf/gf quarrel and some interesting stuffs you can make crazy stories of.

Several hours have passed, it's time for dinner.. On to the resto. Got my Chicken Cordon Bleu and sat on a 3-seater table, Alone. I may sound dumb but I'm not. Started my sumptuous dinner, with my ipod on, Someone then approached me and asked if she can share a seat... Yes, you heard it, She. Uh, ok.. Sure.

Awkward. Silence on my end. Hey, it's a pretty and smart girl. Intimidating. lols.
Maybe she knew I'm straight. Sorry I'm not.
I can't break the ice, I never did in my life time. I hurriedly finished my stuff and went home.


Ta!

2 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, August 16, 2010 at 8:19:00 AM GMT+8 }
gynephobia much? :P
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8 }
hmmmm... va-jj's not really my thing.. :D