My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Introversion

I'm one of the most introvert guy that exist on the planet. Can't really show emotions to a stranger, a new friend or even to the closest ones...

There's an inability to express my interest to another. I don't know why, maybe i'm just shy or too afraid to know whether I might be rejected or not. It's my innate personality. They say that 70% of humans are introvert, remaining are the extroverts. I took several online personality tests and somehow it proves that I am one.

Just recently, I'm experiencing another challenge to this psychological pattern.
There's one guy that makes my nerve cracking. A crush of mine. He looks very good. Those perfect chinky eyes, fair skin and wearing braces. He's 2 years younger though. We're friends.. Not really close, we do exchange messages once in a while. I met him in a photo shoot. I was the one who took the picture and he was the model. Some of my friends were already teasing me on him and this guy doesn't have any idea at all. I don't know if I will have the guts to tell him or just let this feeling subside and die naturally.

I saw the movie Charlie St. Cloud and it was mentioned at the end of the story that it's better to take chances. With this condition, I don't know if this move is the best card to take... I'm still testing the waters. But most likely... I'll let it pass.


Ta!

6 comments:

paci { Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 12:47:00 PM GMT+8 }
why not go through with this one for a change? =)
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 12:59:00 PM GMT+8 }
looking at the situation, i think i may not.. :) so wag na lang.
Nishi { Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 6:09:00 PM GMT+8 }
LOL. Hahahaha!

Sorry, I just had to let that out. =P

I say take a chance. It's not a big deal yet anyway, still just a crush. Just take the first step for now.
Eternal Wanderer... { Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 9:22:00 PM GMT+8 }
pa-sweet much.

that is all.

AHAHAHAHAHA
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 12:24:00 AM GMT+8 }
Jason. kilala mo na yan... hehe, wala na yun. i'll let it pass na.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 12:24:00 AM GMT+8 }
eternal,

yes... i'm not a girl not yet a woman... :D