My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Meet Ups

Just like what I have mentioned, for the longest time of 10+ months I haven't met anyone from the outside world. I mean, those blind dates and meet ups. Not until recently.. I already met 3 guys. One every week. Two of them were hanky pankies..

The first one was the guy I am talking about, the tall, buff and manly stud who's being contrary with his bed preference. After the meet up, communication was cut and his whereabouts are unknown. As expected.

The second guy meet up was not really intentional. The day was planned for a 'self-date' which I normally do on weekends. He was persistent to meet me prior to that day so I texted him that I might go to this place. He replied and said he's gonna message me if in case he's around the area. I did my usual stuffs, alone. Eat, play, shop, stroll and when I was about to watch a movie.. There goes his text message telling us to meet.
He was nice enough, same height of 5'10 or so, nice toned body. We went to dine, my 2nd dinner set, and had some stories to tell. Things went a little bit intimate when he showed signs of being turned on. I think he was having a boner then. He propelled his legs towards mine and started doing the 'kuyakoy' move. We went to his car and started kissing me. Alright, he's onto me. I think he wants to do it.

'where do you wanna go?' he uttered.
'it's up to you. Anywhere' I said. haha.

He drove to a nearby hotel and we did checked in. How pathetic. one of the very seldom instances of doing it in a hotel. We did it of course and the rest was history. We did it safely. Parted ways. And infairness, he still sends some messages despite what happened.

The third guy. He was no hanky panky. He's also a sero-converted guy. A new one. Newbie as they say. We met in an online site and he asked that time if I can accompany him to RITM for his cd4 test. Plans did changed and he decided to transfer to SLH H4. We were exchanging messages for quite sometime and he's working at a nearby office. One night, he texted..

'i'm here in xxx near your office, can we meet?'

fine, I said to myself. To begin with, I was really hesitant to this guy, he might be a hoax of some sort. Trying to know sero-converted guys. We met inside a fast food store. He's with a friend.

Oh crap! I really hate it when there's a third wheel on the first meet up. It was a short meet and he was cute though. I wonder if he'll still keep the communication. Who knows.

The fourth guy. Pending. He also persistent in meeting up. Which I perceived will be like 1st and 2nd. A hanky panky. It shows from the way he ask me to meet.


Let's see what will happen next.

Ta!

4 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 7:32:00 AM GMT+8 }
and i shall reiterate once more.

slut.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mwah
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 1:16:00 AM GMT+8 }
im just recovering from my LOSS or should i say LOSSES :)

ano to banko??
Anonymous { Friday, November 12, 2010 at 10:23:00 AM GMT+8 }
its comforting to know that HIV+ can still hav a normal sex life. I just wish that all of them learned their lesson and are practicing safe sex for the sake of preventing the virus from spread even more.
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 1:37:00 AM GMT+8 }
To Mr Anonymous,

Just like what I have mentioned in the post, I did it safely. I know my limitations and I'm responsible enough to know the science of transmission and infection. And yes, just any other "non-reactive" guys out there, we're still normal. We can still do whatever you can do. It just so happen that we have "pets" inside us. To begin with, being infected is not intentional and no lesson is gonna learned since there's no turning back.
Maybe it's you who should be vigilant in spreading the infection. Who knows you're already infected and asymptomatic, yet you are the one "unconsciously" spreading it. Pls have yourself tested before saying that sarcastic comment. Though you sentence ends with a period, I find it too rude..

Thanks for the comment though. Cheers!