My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Muscles and Literature

Blogging is literature.. the modern way. If only there was an internet connection during the times of Jose Rizal, he would have made a trillion books.. or entries?

anyway.. I just noticed and I can't really help it.
As I browse other's blog and stumble upon the followers, there are a lot of avatar pics of nice bodied individuals. Why is this so..? hmm...

Stereotyping guys, those muscled ones are not really on a "brain-mass" level. They work and tear their biceps and triceps instead.. Well, observing from the world of Guys4men turned PlanetRomeo.. It's true.. Been with the site, for what?, running 8 years? and yes.. You will have a hard time talking to the "sense-full" minds.

What's the correlation? There are still "hot" guys that can go beyond the flexes of their anteriors and posteriors..

That's nice.. good to hear, i mean, good to see..

I'll just keep it short. Just a plain observation.
Keep it up. I just hope there's consistency.

Any violent reactions? Don't hesitate to comment. I'll reply to that.

Ta!

5 comments:

Spiral Prince { Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 2:09:00 AM GMT+8 }
I think more and more people are opening their minds to the possibility that we can be the best we can be in two worlds and more. For example, the misconception that the Brainy can't be Brawny and vice-versa is fading. It's a very interesting thing! I hope this eventually and ultimately leads to something positive.
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 2:47:00 AM GMT+8 }
hi spiral prince,

yeah it's a good thing.. indeed, though not drastic.. but still there's what we call hope :) gradual reinvention..
Eternal Wanderer... { Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 8:26:00 AM GMT+8 }
oh trust me, it's an art sepaating the wheat from the chaff in PR/old G4M.

but there are diamonds in between, trust me ;)
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 12:05:00 PM GMT+8 }
it's like a needle in a haystack.. pahirapan naman sa paghanap. :))
Dabo { Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 12:58:00 PM GMT+8 }
sapiosexuals?! =)