My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Singleness

"Singleness" - the state of being single.

I've been contemplating on this scene for the past week. Rationalizing... "why am I still single?"
Went to many dates as possible but still none worked out.

I think this is the most highlighted topic on the entire blog posts.
My being single. I don't know why.. Maybe because I just know what I want.

The past days, a mixture of old and new friends went out for a get together. We saw a chic flick, dine out, booze session, coffee and all that stuffs.. I met my friend's boyfriend, I met my new friend's boyfriend, I met my officemate's boyfriend, I met everyone's boyfriend... And I, don't have one. voila! some of them were cute. :D

They we're asking why in the hell I don't have one. I said every excuses, which I think were legitimate enough, but they seem not to believe it.

they said, next time when we had our session you should bring your someone..
Who the heck.. they're putting pressure on me.

Though sometimes I miss the feel of having one.

Well anyway. It will come. A beautiful butterfly will soon land on the beautiful flower. chos!

Just a random thought...

Nothing much to say.

8 comments:

engel { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 1:56:00 AM GMT+8 }
no need to have someone naman when you're enjoying being single. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 2:59:00 AM GMT+8 }
maybe there will come a time that you will need one.. maybe the pressure was on me the other day.. :)
Anonymous { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 12:39:00 PM GMT+8 }
habang wala pa, just enjoy being single, coz you're gonna miss it once that special someone comes along.
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 12:57:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hi will, i am enjoying it..
my friends were just pressuring me the other day so napaisip din ako. hehe
Anonymous { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 6:16:00 PM GMT+8 }
kasi madrama ka masyado,
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 7:51:00 PM GMT+8 }
Mr Anonymous

Wala kang pakielam!
Caloy { Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 10:25:00 PM GMT+8 }
Miss the feeling of being in-love? Not a good sign, I guess. Well, I hope you meet your "+1" someday. =)
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 12:59:00 AM GMT+8 }
caloy.

i think so.. been years already. :)