My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Dead Air

Seems a dead air season for me eh.

I just read a blog about this poz guy disclosing his sero-status to his best friend, it was a small and short entry and it really touched my emotional stacks. It really feels good when there's always someone to watch your back.

I used to have 2 back then when my status wasn't yet disclosed. Skipping the cheesy parts, everything changed when I got this condition. Now, pretty much I can say... I don't have a best friend (anymore).

It really kills you when you don't have someone to share the world right? No one to talk to, no one to share triumphs and falls. 

Today is Sunday. Local time. Sunday is known to be the slowest day of the week. My phone's not ringing, got no new mails, no IM's and no everything. No one's trying to ask how am I doing. It doesn't feel good. 

Yesterday I saw my ex again and it rubbed my mood swing more. 

Am no longer used to this. so far, my best friends are just reach away, laptop + internet + itunes + ipod. I have a pet cat, but it's doing no good. She always sleeps and I can't even find her. I'm also OC contacting Toxoplasmosis or Crypto diseases so I don't play with her that much.


Depression has hit me. Better munch on my favorite chocolate malt balls and see the limelight of what's happening with me right now.

2 comments:

Spiral Prince { Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 3:20:00 PM GMT+8 }
hopefully it will pass. :)
Nishiboy { Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 4:03:00 PM GMT+8 }
Pwede din naman kasing ikaw ang mag reach out paminsan-minsan. Pag lumapit ka sa kanila, tingin ko handa naman silang damayan ka.