My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

The Surrogate

It all started during this hefty lunch break with officemates.

We are known to be open with each other, open in a sense that almost every story of our lives. Well, of course, not my status.

They have asked,

When do you plan to get married?


I don't have any plans.. like marry a girl


Why?, you are the only son.. how will you pass on your genes?


I just dont have any plans.. i dont feel like fucking nor licking a pussy.


Hahaha, then why not get a surrogate? Do artificial insemination. That way you can pass on your dna without getting eeww.

For a split second, like 1,000th of a second , at the back of my mind.... Yeah, maybe but still I can't.

Thinking now, Yeah... I'm the only son, got no sisters no brothers.. not really an extended family. Then what will happen in the near future? All alone.
I don't wanna stress myself on it too much. But I guess I have to prepare.

1 comments:

cytokine storm { Friday, March 18, 2011 at 7:37:00 PM GMT+8 }
I think there are already researches being done on how sperm donated by HIV-positive donors can be used. Of course, there's always the option of adopting. Less riskier and you will help someone. I've been thinking about these too. Though there's lesser pressure on my part since I'm not a unico hijo.