My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

The Pillow Guy

I just got home from a cool climate vacation. Take note, a lone vacation. Just me. 
Not much to talk about my stay. The highlight of it was on the way home.

I went to the bus terminal to buy some tickets, counter is on the second floor, which is a weird thing, terminal is on the ground. I went to the waiting area to fix my stuff when suddenly this guy showed up.

The perfect guy. So handsome and cute. Ok no big deal, that place was already infested with Koreans. Cute Koreans. These guys are my weakness...

He's the type of the Koreanovela guy, only a bit buffed.

My seat was 10 and to my surprise, his was 9! 

He asked me where's seat 9. That was the first contact between us. The entire trip was really "kilig". The best 6 hours of my life... So far.

The only problem.. He was too concentrated watching movies on his iPhone 4.

Rubbing elbows and waists were enough. I don't have the courage to ask his name or even start a conversation. He's Chinese anyway. 

2nd contact was when his neck pillow, I don't know how you call it, but the round pillow that you place around your neck was left on the upper compartment. When I was about to get my things, I saw it and asked him "Hey, I think this is yours". Kilig again...

I hope to bump with him again anytime soon. Where ever he may be, He's the Pillow Guy.

Tinamaan ako. 

I'll never forget that 6 hours trip. 

0 comments: