My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Extra Service

Over the weekend, I had a massage.. A free one. I did an xdeal photo shoot for a newly emerged spa, as a payment, they gave a complimentary massage. 

Therapists were all male. 2 of them I get to notice immediately. One Jay Manalo type and one Yul Servo. Both hunky, very manly and straight... I suppose. 

Shoot was done at about 10pm or so.. Shooting interiors and more than a handful of guys is really tiring, so I took a rest for a couple of hours. The owner then offered the free massage. Why not, right?

I took it and of course chose the best guy according to my taste, I chose Mr. Yul Servo-look-alike, He was dark, almost skin head and hunky. A definite type. 

Massage and over kill chit chat went to an interesting offer. An Extra service. 

Hello, that was my first time to encounter such.. I usually go to professional massage areas like the ones located in the mall or tourist spots and not to this kind. 

I expected it though. Him, offering the extra service. Who am I to resist? I wanna try it, its my first time, he's hot and room was dark.. 

Not really the hardcore thing you have in mind. Just the hand jobs and other ones.. You know what I mean.

No "go inside" jobs. Still a responsible citizen of not spreading unwanted viruses. 

We were done and he said, "Sir, dito niyo na lang po ibigay yung bayad?" 

To my mind, fuck... "sabi na magpapabayad to" Hello, first timer here...

I gave him 200 bucks, that's the only change I got in my wallet. The rest were 500's and 1000's. Of course I don't wanna give those! I can get a hot encounter free... He rebutted, "500 na lang sir!"

Arrgh! Assertiveness failed, I gave 500 and ask to give me change. He returned with 100 bucks. 

To my mind, 400 bucks for that crap eh.. not really a good deal, my heart was pounding like hell. That's 400! I can do so many things with 400 bucks!

Time to go home since it already 2am and I haven't taken my ARV's. My schedule is at 12am. 2 hours delayed. 

Owner accompanied me to get a cab, there was an opportunity to make sumbong! I spilled what happened..

Huh, payback time!

Lesson learned. Just be more assertive. I'll NEVER and EVER do that extra service again. A complete waste of money dear. 

He was hot though.

Ta!

10 comments:

PluripotentNurse { Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:13:00 PM GMT+8 }
uh-oh kamusta naman sayang ang 400 pesos pangkain na rin un.

do u have a fb account? can i add u?
positHIVe { Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:15:00 PM GMT+8 }
natry ko na din yan, for experience lng. never pa naulit. hehehe...
eric { Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi, is this a new spa, anong spa ito since i like massages, pls email naman or me website na ba ito????
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 1:41:00 AM GMT+8 }
pluri,

uhm.. sorry but i dont share my personal facebook here. hope you understand.
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 1:42:00 AM GMT+8 }
THISB,

ayoko na, sayang sa pera.. pwede na plane ticket yun
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 1:42:00 AM GMT+8 }
eric,

sorry, hindi pwede ishare.. :)
cytokine storm { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 3:28:00 AM GMT+8 }
ok this explains why i didn't get my pasalubong...hmmmmm...you wicked boy...hahahaha...

the last time somebody offered me an extra service i said: what? 400 for a lousy handjob? can't you see I have two hands? LOL...of course i never went back to that spa again...LOL...
Anonymous { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:43:00 AM GMT+8 }
ammmfff! havent tried that!
Anonymous { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:43:00 AM GMT+8 }
ammmfff! havent tried that!
positHIVe { Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 1:17:00 AM GMT+8 }
gusto ko lng tlga ma-try hehehe... pero narealized ko kaya ko naman kumuha ng chorva na libre. :D