My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Small World after all

Another story that makes the world smaller. 

Going straight to the point...

I saw my ex's Facebook, he greeted his brother for an achievement .. I assumed they are brothers since they look alike and they have the same last name, for obvious reasons. I checked out Brother's Facebook revealing a common friend. A gay poz friend. 

Hmmm, my mind started to rumble and hurriedly texted my Friend and ask how is he related to Brother. Friend said, that Brother is having a crush on him. 

So mean to say, Brother is also gay, just like his Brother - My Ex. I now wonder if they know each other's identity..

Does this blog makes sense? I mean how characters were enunciated? 

Ta!

5 comments:

Désolé Boy { Monday, March 28, 2011 at 4:06:00 PM GMT+8 }
definitely a good one!
.
.
[and now. i'm not having some weird incestuous fantasy *grin*]
.
.
i guess the saying "it runs in the blood" goes with it? =p
PluripotentNurse { Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:32:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hi new in your blog. Interesting one :)

Hope u'l follow me too thanks!
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1:33:00 AM GMT+8 }
desole,

yeah! isumbong ko kaya lol :))
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1:33:00 AM GMT+8 }
pluri,

thanks for following! i'll do the same..
Anonymous { Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:47:00 AM GMT+8 }
Hi... wag mo isumbong si " Ilove U kuya" nasa cebu xa ngayon work daw xa sa Laguna this June.... "Kulit ng bata" TOINKs!