My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Today was a fairytale

Room with few people. There's this one cute guy that caught my attention. Not really a crush but an apple for my eyes.

Nice eyes, nice facial features and I think great personality. Been secretly eying him for several weeks and months. Today he asked for my name, introduced himself and did the shaking of hands.

Him:
"Hi. My name is J. What's yours? ...

Me:
"I haven't seen you for a while"

Him:
"Got measles and bronchitis"

Me:
"You ok now?"

Him:
"Yup! How are you?"

As time was about to end...

"See you next Wednesday..."

Goosebumps and distraction came into place. His friend, a girl, arrived and conversation was broken. 
Still, enough to make the day. Was this the effect of watching The Adjustment Bureau? 2 days left before we totally part ways. I just keep on thinking, rewinding back, what happened..

2 comments:

Spiral Prince { Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 2:12:00 PM GMT+8 }
Why didn't you give him your name? :)
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 1:36:00 AM GMT+8 }
reserved for wednesday :)