My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette - Rihanna
As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I, ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late to pick up the value of my life


I was alone in my post, working the whole day.. i decided to isolate myself
for the day so i can somehow escape from stress and tension.. I decided to play and listen on my ipod and stick to one song, Rihanna's Russian Roulette.

It's a pretty heavy song, i mean.. message of the song will strike it's listeners.
Now, i add this to my favorites.

Russian roulette is a game wherein you put a single bullet on a revolver, point it on your head and try to fire it.. lucky if no bullet comes out. you're dead if it does. scary game huh...

As the song runs, my burden lightens as my tears starts to drop..
yeah, i look stupid.. crying while working in front of a pc..
it took around 3 hours for me to settle down..

now, burden's a bit lighter than before.. thanks to Rihanna. :D


Ta!

9 comments:

JMAC28 { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 9:10:00 AM GMT+8 }
If i'm just a chemist that has the knowledge of mixing up chemical elements that can reverse your situation now, i'll do it.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 11:53:00 AM GMT+8 }
sodium hydroxide + hydrochloric acid = sodium chloride + hydrogen hydroxide

hehe, thanks jesse...
JMAC28 { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:37:00 PM GMT+8 }
So ano 'to you just need some table salt and water? Yun lang ang naintindihan ko e.. hehe.
Office ako ngayon. Trabaho pa din.
Have a nice day Mr. Chemist! :D
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:49:00 PM GMT+8 }
sunday ah, may work ka??

ayan, REDOX reaction :D

H2 + F2 → 2 H+ + 2 F− → 2 HF
JMAC28 { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:10:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hay Mr. Chemist, mukang gusto ko magpatutor na lang sa'yo. haha.
Kahit i-redox, complicated pa din for me hahaha. Pwede wag ng chemistry, cooking nalang... haha
Yup office ako, nagpapakadakilang empleyado e.
Kain tayo? Lunch ako..
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:21:00 PM GMT+8 }
wag ka na magpanggap jan! tama na work.. heheh.

cge try ko din cooking haha..
JMAC28 { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:24:00 PM GMT+8 }
Sige Mr. Chemist, baka istorbo na kita masyado.
Hehe ginawa ko ng chat 'to.. haha
Enjoy your Sunday! :D
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:38:00 PM GMT+8 }
hehe, ok lang.. enjoy your day din!
JMAC28 { Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:51:00 PM GMT+8 }
Thanks for being nice. I always enjoy talking to you.