My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Long Weekend and Election

Another long weekend has passed by.

Saturday, it was a time for another volleyball game with some known and unknown friends. It was really fun and i got the chance to meet some new friends and acquaintances, of course another chance of meeting new crushes! lols

Sunday was quite slow for me, as usual, i went to a near by mall and did some groceries instead. was online the whole day and met another poz guy from a gay personal site. he was nice, seems humble.. which i like the most.
my instincts never failed me. i just don't get the logic why there are still some poz guys who's really pasaway.

I also got the chance to research some facts and developments on HIV. There are new ARV's to be approved soon by FDA. how exciting.

also had the chance to browse over youtube for photoshop tutorials..

May 10 was another premium pay for me, It's National Elections, it's a holiday..
as expected.. Ayala was like Resident Evil again, no cars, no fuzzy people, no everything!

I'm not a registered voter, hmm.. i know, why didn't i exercised my right? I just don't have time to register, as simple as that.

Looking at the partial results now, my bet Mr. Aquino is on the lead. but what the as a fuck?! Mr. Estrada next in line? no way! gosh.. why people nowadays are so narrow-headed. My officemates were wondering how to remove the indelible ink,

Indelible ink - main ingredient is Silver Nitrate, can be removed by Nitric Acid (goodluck!) and Sodium Thiosulfate. Correct me if i'm wrong.

My ex-bf and i got into a slight tension which lead to a realization that i can't share my sero status to him, tsk.. plans do fail. i really need to move on.

my birthday is just around the corner. no plans, no nothing...
my first birthday after my sero-conversion. well, nothing's special on that day.


like what i said, i need to move on, not from this sero-status but from him.

Get well soon Juan dela Cruz, Positive = Rebirth, G!


Ta!

2 comments:

engel { Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 9:08:00 AM GMT+8 }
advanced happy birthday! :)
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 11:12:00 AM GMT+8 }
thanks engel!