My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Psychological


Finally, I'm done with the day's busy works...

It's weekend, why busy? ....

Did some photo shoots for a company event. It was a boner experience, yes it really was!
5 hours of sleep, then off to another activity.. after several hours then off to work...
It was my boss' birthday so expectedly, BOOZE till 4am! grabe.. I'm so tired and sleepy.

Saturday, I prepared myself for a date with a friend.. went to see Iron Man 2 in IMAX and a dinner left us so full that we can't even play in timezone.

Went home around 2am and still not done with the post-processing of the photos from the previous shoot!

Now, I'm done.. a BIG SIGH.

I remember what my professor said,
"you can be busy as long as you know how to prioritize so you can do them effectively"
fine, well said.. it pays to listen to your boring college professor.

Today, someone messaged me in a gay personal site, he said "I'm positive too"
Ok, prove it.. "latest cd4 count of 340+, lamivudine/AZT and efavirenz ..."
fine, let's talk over ym.

He's from Mandaluyong and health hub based in Makati Med.
Wow, rich kid eh.. I used to be Makati Med as well, but hey there's a cheaper and more practical option then why not. He's too "in the closet" what I mean, he doesn't know anybody else who's positive aside from me. He doesn't know RITM either... well, He's now my friend so I can let him enter in the the world.

Another one from Today, I tried answering personality questions..
long questionnaires with different choices led me to this ...
101% accurate!!

Introvert - I really don't initiate, I'm a BIG TORPE, no wonder I can't approach my crush :(
Sensing - I observe a lot, my eyes go round and round when there's a lot of people, no wonder why I see someone I know before they even see me.
Thinking - obviously. I think, organized manner, think before act
Judging - I'm quite unsure with this.

Kinesthetic - maybe more on movement, no wonder I love ball games. even a varsity when I was in highschool.
Visual/Spatial - visual learner!
Naturalist - I love nature and pets.
Mathematical - i love math, chemistry and other sciences.. Engineering to be exact. lols


Now you know my attitude/personality/mood.

Try it, www.mypersonality.info

0 comments: