My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

About to Quit

I having this bouts of quitting photography.


My photography venture started out with a mere a camera phone, took pictures of myself as a form of vanity... My office mate then introduced her digital camera which I very like because of its picture quality as opposed to my phone. I tried saving up and got myself one and really enjoyed taking lots of pictures, not just for vanity but also for aesthetic purposes. This was the onset of my traveling ventures within the country.


Took pictures of the best spots within Philippines. Several years after I decided to try Portrait photography.


Portraiture seems prosperous for me, was able to shoot some glamorous models. From a sexy girl from FHM to a prestigious bikini model search.


There was a sudden decline of activities. Been busy with work and grave side effects of arvs. My dslr is now getting rotten inside its case.


I'm so envious of others who always update their online portfolios.


My heart now goes with portraiture. I even tried applying as professional photographer like more than 5x now and still got no call... Bottomline, my portfolio is not good enough to compete with others.


Ii don't have the chance to hone my skills, I don't have my studio and place. There were chances I have more than the expected xdeal invites but I don't have the right indoor location. I have an indoor location but no models to have an xdeal shoot with.


My equiptment are no longer at its peak utilization so might, I felt like I was trying to hard at this.. Might as well end it and divert my attention to other things.


It seems that it's not really planned for this venture. No concrete decisions though but still testing the waters this year end or next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous { Friday, February 17, 2012 at 4:29:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi man,

i think you and I can be good friends. Im also a man of science. my email's katanabladewarrior@yahoo please drop me a line.


cheers,
Anonymous { Friday, February 17, 2012 at 5:03:00 PM GMT+8 }
hey buddy,

I think the email I gave you no longer works. Meh.


You may reach me via DUNKINGDARKO@yahoo.com

Cheers bro.
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 2:46:00 PM GMT+8 }
sent you emails..