My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Staying Indoors

Gonna update you with the recent things I got.

Last holiday, I finally bought my personal Christmas gift. A ps3 console and an HDTV.  I 've been bumming a lot just playing my new toy.

Since then, I opted to stay during the weekend and play games especially co-op games and meet different players around the world.

Bluray games are quite expensive, depending on the game title, some may be as expensive as a new mobile phone. So I only have like 4 or 5 games to exhaust on.

The good thing on this, whenever I feel stressed, frustrated or disappointed, I play games and enjoy those bloody and gory scenes. I tend to be violent because of this. It's a stress reliever for me and let my angst shoot away.

I've been missing a lot of the outside world. No movies, no dates and everything. Just me and my toy.
Well, this is one reason why I haven't posted on my blog or even update my iPod with new songs. I feel like a loser now. LOL

Bringing the kid in me is fun, I always wanted to do this. I am an only child so basically I don't have someone to play with. Perhaps this is the reason why I am inclined to this.

2 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 12:16:00 PM GMT+8 }
playing with one's self is fun!

wait.

that didn't sound quite right, did it?

:P
The Chemistry Guy { Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11:27:00 AM GMT+8 }
Eternal Wanderer... said...
playing with one's self is fun!

wait.

that didn't sound quite right, did it?

:P


i always do that. LOL