My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Turn me off

Well. We all have one or maybe even several right? It would depend on our history of dating and wants. Let's try to sort it

out.. I'm not being superficial but these are just the collective and integrated means of my gayhood. :)

In random order.

1. A guy who doesn't know what he wants.
Scenario. Let's say on a first date.

Me: Where do you wanna eat? Pizza, Pasta, rice or anything you have in mind?
Him: it's up to you.
Me: .... like where???
Him: anywhere? Where do you want?

To my mind, Me: I'm asking you then you're asking me... Ditched!

- It shows immaturity. Indecisiveness. Poor decision making. Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's just concerned on

me being choosy where to eat. But hello! That's why I'm asking so we could have a mutual decision. Right?

2. A guy who's too cheesy when in fact we met online.
Scenario. We chatted online and exchanged numbers.

Day1, the usual conversation and getting to know questions.
Day2, talk talk and talk. The whole day.
Day3, Now he's throwing messages like...
"i miss you", "im happy talking to you", "i think im falling for you" and the like..

It shows unstable emotions. Easily gets bored on something.
Benefit of the doubt: Infatuation perhaps? that's too much, we haven't met yet then you're acting such? hmmm.. not really

my thing.

3. The free rider.
Scenario. On a first time date.

Him: Which movie do you like to watch? A or B?
Me: I haven't seen A!!! I saw B last week and it's not really good.
Him: Ok! Your treat eh?!

Ditched. Hay. User. Blood sucker.
Benefit of the doubt: Maybe he's testing the waters.

4. The Beautiful Liar.
Scenario. On Succeeding dates.

Me: Are you dating someone now aside from me? or perhaps even a present boyfriend on the brink of breaking up?
Him: Of course none! Been single for the longest time now.
Me: oh i see. that's nice.
Him: (His phone got a message)
Me: (to eager to be chismoso, tried to take a sneak peak who that was)

On his phone: Baby. Honey. Beb.

To my mind. Haha huli ka!

5. Malcontented guy.
Scenario. Dating for couple of months.

Me: do you still meet guys online or something like that?
Him: of course not. we've been dating for quite sometime now.
Me: sweet. (chos!)

days after, my friend texted.

Friend: Hey, I saw your date online and chatting. He's looking for seb's. He even invited me over to his pad!
Me: wow. you sure?
Friend: yes!
Me: hmmm, let's set him up.

Bingo! Ditched.
Benefit of the doubt: none.

This post is purely based on experience, facts and opinions.
Any comments, reations and violent reactions? Just give me a holler.

Ta!

4 comments:

Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, September 13, 2010 at 7:00:00 AM GMT+8 }
hangtaray mo naman, teh!

:P
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 2:06:00 AM GMT+8 }
dapat lang noh.. hehe
paci { Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 11:19:00 AM GMT+8 }
this would eliminate around 90% of the guys that you meet. hahaha! =)
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, September 17, 2010 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+8 }
haha, more than 90% lols... :D