My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

I'm a gamer

It's weekend and I promised to treat myself after some stressful events, works and compromises. I went to see one of my favorite movies, Resident Evil: Afterlife. I waited for 2 years just to see this film, I remember way back 2002 roughly 8 years ago, when I was still non-reactive, I used to be a gamer, yes, a gamer, not fooling around but a game freak. A playstation guy. Timezone freak.

A sumptuous fireworks dinner along San Miguel by the Bay opened the night for me. A large, more than a quarter pound rib from Friday's bought my tummy. Speaking of Friday's, I have a new crush. It's one of their waiters.. He's so cute, the chinito look over toned and mestizo look. Aw! he's more delicioso than what I am eating. He doesn't have a name tag so I don't know his name.. but being persevere, despite of a loud boom box beside me, I heard the manager called him.. haha, his J - just like a name of a saint. hmmmm.. :)) I'm looking forward for another Friday's pig out, good thing I have a frequent visitor card. :)

I was by myself and fate is really giving me a sight of what is having a boyfriend is.. for that night only, I saw 3 pairs of guys holding hands together. Though it may sound like a taboo here in the country, hey they're still doing it in public. hmmm.. ganun? well, I saw a bunch of dating bf's. I even saw my former classmate with his boyfriend, and to my surprise.. his boyfriend is the one whom I mentioned in my previous post, the guy who saw me somewhere and added me to his facebook and saw that he's in a relationship. damn. haha

As a normal rational being, being alone began to sink in.. but that's ok. anyone in this world will surely feel that they are.

Anyway. The night was so-so.

Ta.

6 comments:

Nishi { Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 3:12:00 PM GMT+8 }
Who needs a boyfriend? Lol. Single ftw. And yeah, gaming FTFW! I never had PS though. I just played MMORPGs. And some vba games using emulators.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 3:22:00 PM GMT+8 }
hehe.. who know i might find him inside timezone lols
Eternal Wanderer... { Monday, September 20, 2010 at 3:30:00 AM GMT+8 }
can i play with your joystick???

weeeeeeeee
Alter { Monday, September 20, 2010 at 4:19:00 AM GMT+8 }
J - Jose or Joaquin.

Anywhere is where we find it. :)
The Chemistry Guy { Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:19:00 PM GMT+8 }
Eternal, i wanna take a ride on your disco stick!
The Chemistry Guy { Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:20:00 PM GMT+8 }
alter, haha.. too sacred huh.. st jose lols