My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Repeat and no Shuffle

I was in the office, mood swings struck...
Only one song played my ipod the whole day.

Stacie Orrico's There's gonna be more to Life.

I've got it all, but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let go

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Tripping out thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more
Than wanting more

I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment I'm half way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

Where are the people when you need them...

1 comments:

positHIVe { Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:38:00 PM GMT+8 }
i super like that song! I always listen to it whenever I'm feeling down.