My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

The Goals

Not talking about the latest trends on football or soccer but the I'm talking about life's goals.
When I had my interview with my new work, they asked me - What are your short, mid and long term goals. Thank god I was blessed with quick thinking that moment and answered it in a sweeping manner. the night after I reviewed the questions thrown at me and went back to that specific one.

Did I answered the question correctly? Is that really what I want?

Well my answers were:

Short - to be in a stable and rewarding company.

Mid - to study post -graduate studies (which I'm still deciding what to pursue) if time and resources permit.

Long - to manage and develop people (be a manager I suppose)

Assessing my answers, I think those are aligned with my goals and aspirations. Honestly, I have high expectations of the future and as early as now I'm getting ready for it. Am not getting any younger anyway. I am the only child of the family, and I always foresee what will happen if I was left alone to live the world. I don't have any siblings to ask help from and I wouldn't expect help even from my closest friends.

So I am now planning to secure myself now so I can live peacefully in the future, hopefully I live longer.

I know that I have to live by myself as always told by my mom. Which Is true enough.

Short-term goal is somehow reached, I'm just unsure if I can settle on this new workplace but as far i as the organization is concerned, it's a pretty stable firm. Planning to step to the mid-term goal next year or so. Just taking it one step at a time. Aiming High and Shooting Low.

2 comments:

Anonymous { Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 12:25:00 PM GMT+8 }
You okay man? You havent posted in a while!

- D.Darko
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11:26:00 AM GMT+8 }
posted one darko. was preoccupied recently. :)