My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Resemblance

I don't know what this guy is up to - THIS GUY

He does communicate with once in a while like 1 text a month, and he really like flirting with me. It has been almost a year since we met personally and honestly, I can't get over him. I know for sure he's into hard core sex eyeballs but there somewhat in him that makes a good partner.. somehow.
Just so you know, we have this terms of endearment. I don't take it seriously though but I'm just going with the flow. Once in a while his tall, toned and slender body pops out of my mind. This is just another hangover from a guy and it's not the first time.

What's with these tall guys anyway. I remember a couple of years ago, there's this similar guy whom I've met online. He's tall like 6'1, a manager - corporate slave and a graduate of Philosophy from the country's top university. This is quite odd as I usually encounter nut-headed guys online. This guy was gorgeous enough and what really turned me on was he was also to console video games.

We decided to meet somewhere in Greenbelt and the first time I saw him was like "damn!". We went to his apartment which was quite far from Makati and he said if I can stay overnight. It  was Sunday and I'm on summer vacation so we both agreed. His pad was simple, not too crowded with furniture and he used dim light. He was the one who introduced the tuna-sodacracker mess, had a couple of beers, chit chat, played psone and off we go and had sex.

Boiling things down, I woke up early the next morning and since I got nothing to do I suddenly felt to check his phone only to discover the real score. An overrated public scene guy. Later that lunch I went home as if nothing happened. up until now, I always wonder where is he now and even tried searching Facebook.

These 2 guys were very similar to each other in terms of their attributes. I will not forget these guys especially their big dicks.

2 comments:

Ubermensch { Monday, April 9, 2012 at 3:07:00 PM GMT+8 }
This isn't me, aight? LOL.

I wonder who else in my batch or in my college could this be. Kidding. =D
Chubby Singson { Monday, April 9, 2012 at 7:56:00 PM GMT+8 }
i don't know what to say to this post.

haha.

just reading other people's blog and whenever i encounter this kind of story i just don't what to say.

just dropping by just to say i read it.

: )