My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

This awkward moment

I really find it awkward when family is having dinner or lunch and you're all watching the news and they show how HIV cases rise rapidly in the country. 

In this case, I always find ways just to get out of the table and scram away either to the kitchen or to the bedroom. 

Still leaning towards of not telling anyone within the family nor some of my friends. I know how they react every time they see and hear of such news. 

Maybe enough na yung mga nakakaalam ngayon. I won't bother disclosing my sero-status to anyone if this will lead to something not really good. Which I always expect. 

Just like what happened to my closest and good friends. Now they're gone. So no more shoulder to lean on. 
Need to practice self inclination and self help nowadays. 

Yeah really. 

0 comments: