My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Salvation and Introversion

Salvation:

My Facebook page was flooded by updates from my (ex) good friend so I tried viewing his page. It came into my mind, it was already a year since that incident and thought of getting it back. Perhaps a reconciliation. But my introversion leads me to nothing. I won't initiate, coz I don't really do that. Maybe ok na yung lurking around his Facebook page to know and catch things up, other than that.. I think it won't work na rin. 

Still learning self-reliance. Not into the verge of getting too desperate of having "another" good friend. It will take time to find one. 

Introversion:

I found his Facebook page, one of my eye candies from the game. I think I have a future in research and development. But I don't wanna add. Teehee.

2 comments:

Anonymous { Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10:32:00 AM GMT+8 }
Love your writings here!

Hugs,

http://mypositiveworld.tumblr.com
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 4:11:00 PM GMT+8 }
feel free :)