My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Landed at 4th

Volleyball tournament was over and we landed up 4th place. In short, we lost.

Regardless of the rain, the game pushed through. For the longest time, I wore shorts. To hide my scars I used  a long pair of socks. Nakakahiya naman if they saw my constellation like scars.

The game started late so we took the chance for warning up. May warm up pa, natalo din naman.

Same old faces were seen as last week and met new ones.

Bagging the 4th place came with individual medals, trophy and 2k cash. Not bad. Ok na rin yun.



After the game, the team wondered where to waste this money. Sakto naman na dinner time, so why not have this team dinner. We went to a nearby 24-hour diner and had some kulitan and stuff. Dinner cost not as big as the prize so we ended up for some beer session. It was fun.

There were Mr. M's . 2 of them. The eye candies.

0 comments: