My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

The Smell of Cadaverine

Cadaverine or pentamethylenediamine, the organic compound responsible for the smell of rotten flesh. Produced by protein hydrolysis during the process of putrefaction or decomposition of animal proteins.

A couple of days back, I had a vivid dream.. An odd one. I dreamed of my death. It was a first-person vision of a dream. I was dead and was about to be buried on the school quadrangle. I was all over the news and the cause of my death was AIDS. I went back to the world crying, tears running through my eyes and pillow. From then forward.. I can no longer sleep.

When I got the chance to go online, I search the meaning/s of dreaming one's death. Most of them said that It's a sign that a phase in one's life is soon gonna end and should start anew. One needs to end something and let it go...

Until now I'm still contemplating what the dream implies. What should I let go? or What will end and needs to begin?

Ta!

3 comments:

Nishi { Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:53:00 AM GMT+8 }
don't overanalyze it. masstress ka lang lalo.
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, January 7, 2011 at 12:47:00 PM GMT+8 }
jason.. hindi naman ako nagoover analyze. naiisip ko lang. hindi naman ako nagpapaka stress :))
Ganeshan Nadarajan { Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 12:27:00 PM GMT+8 }
The blog is interesting!