My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Uneven


Too many people have noticed my drastic weight change.. When friends see me for the longest time, they always say how skinny I am.. Well, I'm not that skinny-bulemic.

Maybe they were comparing my weight and physique now than that of last year.. Yes, even I can now see my body built change.

My mom also noticed this, she was like worried why am I getting thinner as months go by.. Perhaps this is what another side effect of the medicines I take - lipodystrophy. Unwanted body fat redistribution.

My extremities, such as legs and arms are now getting like a girl's tone. Am not a girl, so this doesn't look good. It might be good if my tummy's fat is also fading... But not.

So I've come to a decision to enroll myself to a gym. It's like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. First, to regulate my fat distribution and a healthy lifestyle. Second, aesthetic purposes. Lol

When I was in elementary and high school, I was so fat like the kid from the movie Up, center of bully and teasing I was like the obese kid in town. I was then trimmed down during late high school and early college, my waist was from 36 down to 32. I was really thankful my body was trimmed down, but I think not to this extent.

So maybe this will be an excellent time to get in shape.. If my willingness permits me.

This might materialize towards the end of the year or early next year. This was already a plan created several years ago but due to my procrastination... It never happened.

Looking forward to this physical change.

3 comments:

fallen angel { Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 8:02:00 AM GMT+8 }
I'm also thinking of enrolling again in a gym. Problem with me is that, tamad ako. I'd rather join group exercise than lift weights. I might try the circuit training "gym". 30 minutes complete workout. You might want to try it too.
The Chemistry Guy { Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 1:11:00 PM GMT+8 }
I'm also thinking of enrolling again in a gym. Problem with me is that, tamad ako. I'd rather join group exercise than lift weights. I might try the circuit training "gym". 30 minutes complete workout. You might want to try it too.?

what is that about, and where is this?
fallen angel { Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:19:00 AM GMT+8 }
The one that I know is in Makati and in Ortigas. I'll send you an e-mail. Private ko sayo.